If you believe that your copyrighted work has been posted or used on our website without authorization, please send us a notice of copyright infringement. We take all copyright infringement claims seriously and will promptly remove any infringing content from our website.
To submit a notice of copyright infringement, please provide the following information:
- Your full name and contact information, including your email address and phone number.
- The name of the owner of the copyrighted work that has been infringed.
- A description of the copyrighted work, including its title and date of creation.
- A description of the infringing content, including its location on our website and a copy of the URL.
- Evidence that you are the owner of the copyrighted work or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- A statement that the use of the infringing content is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your notice of copyright infringement to our designated agent at the following email address: [[email protected]].
Once we receive your notice, we will promptly investigate the claim and remove the infringing content from our website within 24 hours. We will also take steps to ensure that the infringing content is not reposted on our website in the future.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain the integrity of our website and respect the rights of copyright owners.
We are happy to help you with any kind of Subtitles related queries.
Most subtitle files are owned by us. Some of the files & images copyright go to their respective owners. We are sharing it just for educational purposes.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.